West Studio Passport
$100 / month Standard
$300 / Semester*
September 1 - December 1
February 1 - May 1
*plus 2 weeks flex on either end to be determined at registration
$500/ 6 Months (1 month free)
$1000 / per year (2 months free) $1000
The West Studio Passport allows access to studio time during open studio hours. There is no instruction provided during open studio hours, participants must have ceramics experience to work independently. Open studios are great to learn from each other and to connect. Participants are welcome to use our studio tools and equipment.
Studio Monitors are in the studio as non-instructional support should you have any questions. This is a great opportunity to work at your own pace and continue your exploration in clay.
Enrolled Studio Passport holders will receive cubby space (½ cubby) to store tools and clay, and shelf space for the duration of their enrollment. Any belongings left in a cubby, on studio or kiln room shelves are subject to removal 2 weeks rental period ending.
STUDIO PASSPORT INCLUDES:
- Individual cubby space and individual shelf space.
- Unlimited Wheel Reservations (we have 9 wheels currently)
- 4 Heavy Duty Canvas-wrapped Work Tables
- Limited free studio-mixed dipping glazes in a dedicated glaze area
- Electric firing in collective firings for a fee*
- Shared studio tools
- Air Conditioning / heat
- Clean bathroom
- Dedicated mold-making and slip casting area