Pottery Party / Group Lesson
Interested in hosting a group of friends or family for a fun, creative evening or afternoon? Get your hands dirty!
Gather a group of friends or family, choose a time, and join us for a guided clay workshop. This class is 2 hours long and includes hands on instruction, clay and firing. Bring a friend, a date or just yourself! ... and if you're so inclined, BYOB
At this time we do not offer classes for unsupervised children under 16.
- select wheel throwing or hand building
- select a date and time *minimum 5 days advance notice
- $50 per person
- minimum of 4 maximum of 8 participants.
- Unlimited clay (attempts)
- choose 2 to keep and fire
- $40 per person
- minimum of 4, maximum of 16 participants.
- Seasonal projects: pumpkins, flower pots, house numbers, boxes, cupcake boxes (youth), flasks (adults), trivets and more.
- Price includes 1 adult or 1 adult and 1 child (ie: 1 supervised child under 16 free)
- For Groups of 10 or more, contact firstname.lastname@example.org for group discount rate