West Studio Membership
The West Studio Membership allows access to studio time 24/7 and requires a weekly 3 hour commitment as a Studio Monitor. Members may also be given paid teaching opportunities if interested.
Quarterly (3 months)
- Individual $225 (75/month)
- Household $375 (125/month)
- $375 (1 free month) 375
- $625 (1 free month) 625
- Individual $750 (2 free months)
- Household $1250 (2 free months)
Household memberships are for 2 adults, or 1 adult and 2 children (supervised).
Members must have ceramics experience to work independently. This is a great opportunity to work at your own pace and continue your exploration in clay.
Studio Monitors are in the studio as non-instructional support only. A list of responsibilities and procedures in addition to a brief orientation will be provided.
Enrolled Members will receive cubby space to store tools and clay, and shelf space for the duration of their enrollment. Any belongings left in a cubby, on studio or kiln room shelves are subject to removal 2 weeks rental period ending.
STUDIO MEMBERSHIP INCLUDES
- Shared cubby space and 2 feet of shelf space.
- Unlimited Wheel Reservations (we have 9 wheels currently)
- 4 Heavy Duty Canvas-wrapped Work Tables
- Limited free studio-mixed dipping glazes in a dedicated glaze area
- Electric firing in collective firings for a fee*
- Shared studio tools
- Air Conditioning / heat
- Clean bathroom
- Dedicated mold-making and slip casting area